7/23/07

You can WIN with Tysabri

As you can see, I'm a hyper-critical blogger. Everything has to be Perfect to make me happy. Well, that's one of my faults. I don't want to discourage anyone from trying Tysabri. It's the Best Thing Yet for anyone that's bothered by MS. Even if you are NOT bothered by MS, there is still damage going on. I have had NO side effects with Tysabri. I've been on Tysabri almost one year now. My insurance (Medicare plus a Supplemental) is paying & it hasn't cost me $$$. That's a Big Success for me! Don't get me wrong, just 'cuz I'm on Medicare, doesn't mean I'm a Senior--I'm in my early 50's. I'm sorry to be out of the work world on disability. I miss the social interactions, but the freedoms I enjoy every morning I wake up are such a blessing! I may not be able to jog around my neighborhood, but I have exercises to do every day to keep me as strong as can be. I can still walk with the aid of a walker, but in my dreams I am as normal as can be! I'm suddenly inspired by a song by Kansas: "Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done..." Good times to All!

No comments: